Mar 21, 2007

Are you there God, it's me, Party On Infinite Earths

My name is Sam. I DJ every Wednesday night at Ruff Gemz in Seattle. This is my music blog.

Let's get started.

I will be posting some actual jams soon but first, let's try a little exercise.

When I first watched the following sweet video of some live Slayer footage set to an 8-bit/chiptunes cover of some Slayer I felt like I was playing a version of Excite Bike that was really sped up and played with a special controller that would shock you if you over-heated your engine or crashed.

Like that game James Bond plays in Never Say Never Again. Which I've never seen, but I am familiar with the meme, you dig?

LET'S TRY AND WATCH 8-BIT ANGEL OF DEATH VIDEO AND AN EXCITE BIKE VIDEO AT THE SAME TIME.




How did it feel? I feel good.

No comments: